- Blade: Should Toledo Explore Option of Developing a Streetcar Network?
- Cincinnati Streetcar Exceeds Initial Week’s Ridership Projections (WCPO)
- Here’s How Cincy Is Planning to Increase Streetcar Travel Speeds (Business Courier)
- Columbus Becomes Ohio’s First City to Have Transit Data Added to Apple Maps (Mac Rumors)
- Can Cleveland Rescue East Cleveland From Itself? (Next City)
- More Developers Are Deciding to Forgo Excessive Parking (Washington Post)
- Do Ride-Sharing Services Help or Hurt Public Transit? (Slate)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA